Friday, November 18, 2011

More Quick Questions: Your opinions on the coverage!

Now for some more Quick Questions!

Over the course of yesterday and today I asked participants what they thought of the sudden, yet vast coverage and what could be done with it!

The question: how are you liking the YCM Legends coverage so far, and what is your favorite part? How could it be improved?

"The coverage seems to be running smoothly, and my favourite part is probably the deck coverage - even though only 1 deck's been covered so far. From what I've seen, everything's running smoothly so far, so no comments on improvement." - Tristan T. Taylor

"Well layed out,  I like the way the cards are bolded because you can understand it better! Nothing should be changed." - Dog King

"It is pretty intersting as far as right now and going more smoothly than expected. And I Iove the different deks being able to see showing we have a wide variaty of duelists and strategy" - Zen Vikuda

"Well, it's pretty good so far, I actually really liked the deck profile of Aggro's. Improvement...nothing I can think of, just keep it up." - Klavier Gavin

"It's pretty good considering the tourney itself. I can't really think of many ways it could be improved without being more strenuous." - Carl Fluttershy

Overall, the coverage gets positive reviews! That doesn't stop us though, since we're still going to be trying to make the coverage better. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment