Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quick Questions: Your opinions on Order of Chaos!

It's time for more quick questions! With a Q!

For this edition, I went around and asked people for their thoughts on the new Order of Chaos set, seeing as it was fully leaked yesterday. I asked five people and here are their responses!

"Inzecters are really hyped and will see play. I don't dickride the OCG so I don't know about any of the more recent stuff." - Brandon Geren

"Hm, pack is looking good, Inzecters are broken, but, I guess that's all. Maybe Xyz Reborn will be a nice side card, as well a tech. Oh and Wind-Ups are very good too." - Rodrigo Rubio

"I think for the most part, the cards aren't too meta breaking, sans maybe Inzecters, though I really hate that they made Creeping Darkness. I think that Inzecters will have more representation in upcoming tourneys and that Creeping Darkness will see a good amount of use. If [Creeping Darkness can only search Level 4 DARK monsters] is the case, no Demon Loli (Tour Guide From the Underworld) searching makes it a lot more bearable." - Marsuvees Black

"Inzecters might be overused. That's my only thought, but it is also a good approach to further development of the all around range of decks. There might also be an increase in Evol decks as well. So Inzectors will top and Evols will definitely see play is what I conclude for how ORCS will impact the next Legends tourney" - Alvin Yakatorie

"I know a lot of people are excited for Inzecter, they remind me a lot of Dragunities, except a bit faster. Photons also seem like a pretty cool skill drain platform, I might run them for the next tournament." - Jesse Hall

Overall, it looks like Inzecters will be a dominating force in the next tournament! Wind-Ups and Evols might see representation from loyal players as well. Needless to say however, this set is certainly adding more variety to the meta.

No comments:

Post a Comment